“A Box Of Kindness” is a great way to enjoy family,
giggle, and have some crazy good fun
while spreading a bit of kindness. The activities in this
Box of Kindness are “Boxed and Ready”
to start making memories – family and laughing required.
Spreading Kindness one Family at a Time.
Each box comes with:
List – 50 Acts of Kindness
Chalk it up to Kindness
Feather Friend Feed
A Simple Balloon
Trash Treasure Hunt
Envelope (stamped and addressed to our TROOPS)
Description of included items:
List: 50 Simple Acts of Kindness and Family Joy
Time Capsule: Official Time Capsule Sticker and 45 fun questions for family members to answer….sure to generate a few giggles in the future.
- Use an envelope, box, plastic bottle, can, chest, milk jug, etc. as the holding tank for the questioners. Seal with the official Time Capsule Sticker – once sealed – NO peeking.
Chalk it up to Kindness: (6) Thick Sidewalk Chalk Included – Imagination needed.
- Leaving chalk messages for people is a colorful act of kindness. Draw, write, scribble, design works of art. Chalk neighborhoods, driveways, parks, paths, or trails, spread kindness.
Feather Friend Feeder: Birdseed included – peanut butter, bread, and bird needed.
- A slice of bread, smeared with peanut butter, rolled in bird seed = giggles and tweets! Use an empty toilet paper, bread, bagel, scooped out fruit (anything you can spread peanut butter, honey etc.) on. Then spread or fill with seed. Take a walk, find a tree and hang on a branch for birds to enjoy – strings can be used but not required.
A Simple Balloon: Balloons included – silly fun – endless.
- Use your hands, head, spatula, etc. and see how long the balloon can be kept in the air. Fill it with water and have a water balloon toss. Hmmm. Just have fun. (Balloons are a big choking hazard for toddlers, please dispose of any popped balloons right away).
Dog Treats: Enough said.
Trash Treasure Hunt: Competitive list, trash bag, rubber gloves, and twist tie included – trash needed. It’s a dirty job but someone has to do it!!
- Your family can make an important and wonderful improvement to your little slice of the world with a cleanup scavenger hunt!
Letter to our TROOPS: Addressed, stamped envelope included – a simple letter of appreciation needed.
- Write it together – make it a family affair.
Twig Pencil: Included. Just makes writing fun.
Origami: Paper (4) and easy directions for an origami heart.
- It’s a heart! Slide a tiny note, joke or happy quote into the heart and leave it someplace random – sure to make someone’s day.